Please enter the email address with which you have done the registration, so we can send to you instructions for changing your password.
DO YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT? LOGIN NOW
A. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. Introduction. This website is the online store of the company under the name "Sugarfree" Through the website www.sugarfreeshops.com, you can inquire about the products sold by the COMPANY and / or remotely purchase these products through the online store, as particularly shown on this website. It is expressly agreed that the retention by the COMPANY of the website www.sugarfreeshops.com is not a proposal for conclusion of sales contract with each USER. On your tour to this site and the remote purchase of products through this site you acknowledge that they occur under specific terms and conditions, as they arise from the terms and conditions of the website, the terms of sale, which are provided below in the relevant chapter but also by applicable law. For the purposes hereof you are referred to as the USER (member or not of this website).
2. How to use the website.
b. The USER who is going to purchase products via this website promises and agrees that it meets the legal requirements for the conclusion of the contract and that is an adult.
c. The COMPANY provides the opportunity to the USER of this website to register, if desired as member (REGISTERED USER -MEMBER) declaring certain particulars and specifically the name, surname, email (in this case the email declared acts as the username), password, while the USER shall be requested to verify his/her code. With the creation on behalf of the USER of registered user account - member the latter may, if he/she wishes, receive informative e-mails about the prices of the company's products, new products, promotions, etc.
4. Modifications . The COMPANY reserves the right to set different content of these terms, always within the framework of legality and the USER recognizes this right to the COMPANY. The COMPANY reserves the right to further amend and / or repeal all or part of all of the contents of this website (indicative texts, pictures, product descriptions, etc.) without warning as to restrict access to parts or all of this website.
5. Disclaimer. The COMPANY is not liable to the USER, if for any reason the site is unavailable at a given time or for any period. The COMPANY notes that the site may display technical errors with immediate effect on the presentation of the contents of site subjects (including but not limited to photos, prices, texts etc.) for reasons it has no responsibility and promises to strive for faster resolution thereof.
6. Rights. All content, logos and software of the website are the intellectual property and / or industrial property of the COMPANY or third parties contracted with the COMPANY. Therefore, the content of this page is available to the USER for personal use only and in no case for public or commercial. The COMPANY expressly declares that the USER can store, print and display the content provided by this website solely for personal use. It is not permitted for the USER to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any form whatever is displayed on this website. Moreover, it can not modify or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by the website www.sugarfreeshops.com.
No license or consent is granted to enable the USER to use the marks of the COMPANY in any manner, and agrees not to use these marks contained on this website or any similar symbols. It is expressly agreed that the USER will not use the name or the website of the COMPANY in a way that may cause any harm or damage to the COMPANY or a third party for the recovery of which solely responsible is the USER.
a. The COMPANY expressly warrants that it has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all data of the USER. The COMPANY for the operation of the e-shop uses and continuously upgrades the subsystems required for the smooth and proper functioning of the system. Examples such are: backup system, protection, protection against viruses, protection against malicious acts etc. Furthermore, for the safety of the USER has been installed SSL certificate, which guarantees the safety of USER data when navigating the site (secure connection).
b. The COMPANY additionally complies with all safety rules for safe access from each user's registered account - user member, which may have been created in accordance with the above-mentioned under Art. 2c.
However with the creation of the account the USER promises to abide by all appropriate security measures to maintain the confidentiality of user account details. The COMPANY states that it is not responsible for restoring any damage or injury resulting from failure to observe appropriate safety rules by the USER and for this reason the respective USER must, after the completion of any communication through the account, safely exit from the account (disconnect) and preserve the non-disclosure of personal account information to any third party. In case of loss or despite the foregoing in any way disclosure of the secret password to a third party the USER shall promptly notify the COMPANY at the e-mail email@example.com .
1. The USER can navigate the site without being prompted to disclose any personal information by the Company unless expressly been informed to do so by the COMPANY.
2. The USER may, as already mentioned above to register as a member (REGISTERED USER) indicating name, surname, email, password and password verification. By subscribing to the system as a member the USER consents automatically to the collection by the COMPANY of those personal data. In any case, this information is necessary for the performance of online sales and information to the USER about this. The USER undertakes to provide true and accurate this information and duly update the registration data to keep said information up to date.
3. Even in case where the USER does not register as member, at the time an order is placed, he/she will be requested to provide said personal information such as name, email address, phone number, home address, delivery address, so that they can be processed by the COMPANY, so the latter can proceed to the completion of the order. By subscribing to the system as a member the USER consents automatically to the collection by the COMPANY of those personal data. In any case, this information is necessary for the performance of online sales and information to the USER about this. And in this case the USER undertakes to provide true and accurate this information and update said information for any change thereof.
4. The COMPANY complies with the relevant legislation on the protection of personal data. The COMPANY shall not transfer or disclose personal information to third parties without the user's consent, unless so required by law.
According to the relevant legislation on personal data the USER has the right to information, access and objection as provided by Articles 11 -13 of Law 2472/1997.
5. About the collection of data for sending information messages (newsletters), the COMPANY expressly undertakes that this will take place with the express prior consent of the USER. The USER retains the right to access the file where personal data are kept and can revoke the consent and request its removal from the list of recipients. Further reserves the right to correct at his request, if there are errors in the entries.
6. The COMPANY expressly warrants that it has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, as already described above.
7. The above data are subject to processing by the COMPANY for the purposes of processing the order and the overall process of the online sale and shall not be disclosed or transferred to third parties without previously informing the USER, except where required by law. As already mentioned the phone number of the USER will be required to execute the order. This number can be given to the courier company which is affiliated with the COMPANY, to complete the delivery services. The data obtained allow the COMPANY to process the USER's order and to inform about the status of the order.
8. The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GGD 2016/679), any specific national and European legislation in certain areas, the applicable Greek law on the protection of personal data, as well as the protection of of personal data and privacy in the field of electronic communications (Law 3471/2006, as applicable) and the decisions of the Data Protection Authority (ASCP)
9. COOKIES. The COMPANY can collect data identifying the USER of the site by using certain technologies such as cookies. The cookies are small files that are stored on the hard disk of the USER of the site and receive no knowledge of any document or file from his computer.
a. Cookies, which do not recognize the identity and are necessary for the proper operation of the site and without them the COMPANY can not provide proper operation of the site.
b. Cookies, which collect anonymous information about how to use the website, e.g. what websites you visit often.
c. Cookies, which allow the website to remember user options, like language or region.
d. Cookies, which offer the possibility of the COMPANY to identify the websites visited by the USER and obtain information on the interests and then allow us more appropriate marketing method for the respective consumer.
10. This website may contain hyperlinks or links to websites that do not belong to the COMPANY. The above websites may have their own terms of personal data protection for which the COMPANY has no responsibility.
C1. CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Ability to purchase products online. Through our website www.sugarfreeshops.com in simple and understandable steps the USER can order and finally to complete the process of remote online sales of the COMPANY products. To purchase the products of the COMPANY the USER should select on the basis of detailed and clearly indicated way, included in our website, the products the USER wishes to buy.
2.USER information. The USER before making the order is useful to be informed in detail about the basics and the terms of sale of products, offered each time for information at the relevant stage-field before making the purchase.
4. Product Features. The main features of the products sold on this site are demonstrated in each space where appropriate. For technical reasons relating to the website, the browser or by entering the site via mobile phone may result in a partial mismatch between the product presented and the actual product such as e.g. variations in the color of the products. The COMPANY shall not be liable for any such differences.
5. Ordering process.
a. For the realization of the purchase please follow the following steps ORDER PROCEDURE
b. It goes without saying that before finalizing the order, the USER may cancel or alter details of the order (quantity or product type). In any case the COMPANY stresses to the USER before selecting the icon "payment" to carefully check the elements of the order.
c. When the USER finally makes an order, he/she will immediately receive a confirmation email, which will confirm the receipt of the order by the COMPANY. Note that the receipt by the USER does not mean that the order was accepted by the side of the COMPANY and that the contract of sale of the product ordered is concluded.
d. Then, the USER will be sent an email confirmation that the order was sent. In the above confirmation code will be listed the shipping code of the affiliated courier company, so the USER can identify where the products ordered are. By sending the second e- mail on behalf of the COMPANY it is considered that the sales contract is concluded only for products included in the sent order. In case where any amount has been paid not included in the sent order or if the USER does not receive the second e -mail with shipment confirmation, the USER will be refunded this amount.
6. Correct submittal of USER data. During the order all particulars, submitted by the USER must be truthful and accurate. To avoid inadvertent errors it is considered appropriate by the USER to check all elements of the order before its completion.
7. Prices - stocks. The cost of products may vary. The COMPANY declares that all prices listed on the website are subject to these changes, for which the USER will be informed appropriately. Furthermore the products of the COMPANY available are subject to availability of these stocks, for which the USER will be informed appropriately.
8. Right to non-acceptance of the order. The COMPANY although has made every possible effort so that the features and prices of products are accurate reserves the right not to accept an order for goods, which inadvertently have incorrect features or price e.g. due to written error or because of technical errors in the operation of this website or for any other reason.
The COMPANY reserves the same right in case of an order with very high price and the right to communicate with the USER.
The COMPANY further states that it reserves the right not to accept an order from a person who has not received and paid on delivery ordered products without ground repeatedly in the past. In any case the COMPANY states that it reserves the right to communicate with the USER to ensure the smooth progress of the completion of each order. Furthermore, the Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion to communicate especially if the person has not received, choosing a payment method of cash on delivery, ordered products without ground repeatedly in the past with that person and ask for the payment of the price and any expenditure with bank deposit.
9. Payment methods.
a. Paypal . The USER who is purchasing through the online store of the COMPANY has the option to pay via PAYPAL.
b. Cash on delivery Further the USER has the option to pay on delivery (for products to be delivered within Greece). In case of payment by cash on delivery the USER shall pay the amount to the representative of the courier company, with which the COMPANY cooperates. For the price of the order and any shipping costs of the order, which must be paid to the said representative, the USER will be clearly and thoroughly informed before making the purchase.
c. Bank Deposit You select the payment method "Bank account deposit".
Deposit the total amount of money in the account indicated below.
It is essential to indicate your name and order number in the bank deposit slip:
Account IBAN: GR4201401470147002002014852
Accountholder: Life Up Ltd
After making the deposit you will have to send us the deposit slip via email:
*Orders will be processed as soon as you have deposited the total amount corresponding to your order in the bank account shown above.
d. Credit card. The USER has, also, the option to pay via credit card, using Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. The on-line payment by a credit or debit card is made through the «Secure Socket Layer» security system that provides your banking data encrypting when transmitted over the network.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol is, in nowadays, the global standard on Internet for certifying web sites to web users and data encryption among the web users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a customer and server to be encrypted by the dispatch software and decrypted by the receiving software, protecting though personal information during transmission. Furthermore, all information sent by SSL protocol, are protected by a mechanism that automatically detects is the data have been modified on transmission.
** Deposit in a bank account in special cases provided for, in the sole judgment of the Company, upon communication with the USER and if so selected by the Company, such as e.g. in the above case of a person who has not received, choosing a payment method of cash on delivery, ordered products without ground repeatedly in the past.
*** In case of a deposit from another bank (except Αlpha Bank), the remittance costs are charged to the client.
10. Shipping and Delivery.
a. For shipping and delivery of orders within Greece
aa. Delivery time. The COMPANY will deliver to the USER the products at the address declared by the USER via the affiliated courier company within 3-5 days from the date of receipt of the second confirmatory email.
ab. Shipping cost. The COMPANY for purchases of more than 45 € assumes the shipping cost (in Greece) and for all other cases the USER will be clearly informed by the COMPANY for shipping costs before ordering the products.
b .For shipping and delivery of orders outside Greece
ba. Delivery time i. The COMPANY will deliver to the USER the products at the address declared by the USER via the affiliated courier company within 7 days from the date of receipt of the second confirmatory e-mail, if the delivery is made in any of the countries within the European area, from those that the COMPANY is able to ship the goods and ii .The COMPANY will deliver to the USER the products at the address declared by the USER via the affiliated courier company within 10 days from the date of receipt of the confirmatory e-mail, if the delivery is made in any of the countries outside the European area, from those that the COMPANY is able to ship the goods.
bb . Shipping cost i. The Company does not assume the shipping cost for purchases outside Greece, if the delivery is done in some countries within the European area from those that the COMPANY is able to ship the goods while in all other cases the USER will be clearly informed by the COMPANY for shipping costs before making the order and ii. The Company does not assume the shipping cost for purchases outside Greece, if the delivery is done in some countries outside the European area, from those that the COMPANY is able to ship the goods while in all other cases the USER will be clearly informed by the COMPANY for shipping costs before making the order.
c. The COMPANY declares that it bears no responsibility for orders sent without fault to the wrong address.
11. Order file. The COMPANY keeps electronic records of individual orders, to which the USER may have access.
12. USER rights. It is expressly agreed that the USER has the right to replace the product or refund etc. in accordance with the relevant provisions regarding the sale of Articles 534 et seq. of the Civil Code, while observing all applicable rules, where there is defective product or lack of guaranteed property if it is found after the inspection of the returned product by the COMPANY. A prerequisite among others is the presentation of the sales voucher and the goods in their original packaging.
13. Storage- Printing of terms of sale
The USER for secure transactions has the ability to store and / or print all terms of sale.
C2 .TERMS RETURN OF GOODS
I. Withdrawal of purchase
1. Right of withdrawal. The USER making online purchase of products of the COMPANY through the shop www.sugarfreeshops.com is in compliance with the relevant legislation right to withdraw from the purchase and return the product or products purchased in accordance with the described in this chapter (I) process.
2. Deadline for withdrawal. The USER is entitled to withdraw from the purchase without giving any reason within 14 calendar days from the day he or a third person designated by him shall take physical possession of the product.
3. Procedure. The USER is able to proceed to the above withdrawal provided the COMPANY is informed within the above deadline either using the sample statement of withdrawal under the title "Return form" (which can be saved or printed by clicking here) or by filling in the above form, a copy of which he shall receive together with the packaging of the product being ordered, and sending it to the Company or by any other unequivocal statement, which expresses the clear will to withdraw from the purchase. Especially when sending electronically the return form (under the title 'Return form') the USER will receive immediate confirmation of receipt of such a withdrawal.
4. Responsibility of USER . The USER is responsible only for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling, which was not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
5. Obligations of USER.
a. The USER is obliged to return the goods without undue delay and in any case within 14 calendar days from the date announced to the company, according to the above decision to withdraw from the contract. That period applies if the USER sends back the goods before the deadline of 14 calendar days.
b. Products must be returned in the condition in which they were received by the USER and in the packaging, unworn and clean. Further for the withdrawal to be accepted the special markers should not be removed from the clothes (tags) and the sales voucher must be returned.
c. In the case of a refund by deposit in a bank account of the USER (e.g. in the case, where cash on delivery has been selected as the payment method), the USER must note on the return form the number of the bank account to which the COMPANY will reimburse the money.
6. Obligations of the COMPANY.
a. The COMPANY will reimburse any expenses received from the USER, without undue delay and in any case within 14 calendar days from the day it was notified of the USER’s decision to withdraw from the contract. The return of the money on the side of the COMPANY will be made using the same means of payment, which the USER has used for the initial transaction.
b. The COMPANY may withhold the refund of the price of products until the goods are received or until the USER provides evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever occurs first.
c. Especially in the case of a refund for products, where cash on delivery has been selected as the payment method, the refund of the money to the USER will be made by deposit of the amount in the bank account of the USER.
7. Cost and method of return. The USER shall bear the cost of returning the goods back, using a courier company of his choice. In cases of the return of goods from outside the European Union there is the possibility of the imposition of customs clearance costs.
8. Exceptions to the right of withdrawal.
a. It is expressly agreed that the USER has no right to withdraw from the contract in the event that he has purchased i. The bottom of the undergarment ii. bodysuits iii. the body care set iv. the bottom of the swimsuit and the one piece swimsuits, if the necessary protectors and their labels have been removed.
b. Further in case that the product is sold as a package (packages containing more than one piece like socks), then the USER may withdraw for all the products and provided that the packaging has not been opened.
II. Request for exchange (product replacement)
1.It is expressly agreed that the COMPANY will accept product replacement requests to the same or another product through our online store and always subject to availability of stock within a period of fourteen days from the day of receipt of the product.
a. The USER shall then be required to complete and send to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org the exchange request (product replacement), recording the codes of the products to be changed and the color and / or size of his choice. Within 48 hours the USER will receive an e-mail if the request was accepted. The USER undertakes in this case the shipping costs of the products to the COMPANY, which must be sent with the payment voucher and the COMPANY shall return the new product to the USER at its expense via the affiliated courier company.
b. The COMPANY provides to the USER the right to make replacement of the products purchased through the online store for reasons concerning the size and color of these not only through the online shop and in physical stores, where the corresponding product codes are available at each physical store. In any case the USER shall furnish the sales receipt to the store to which he goes. In this case the COMPANY recommends to the USER before going to the store for replacement to communicate with the COMPANY and the corresponding store in order to check the availability of products.
The USER may seek the contact information of stores at: https://www.sugarfreeshops.com/ell/stores.
2. Products must be returned in the condition in which they were received by the USER and in the packaging, unworn and clean. Further for the replacement to be accepted the special markers should not be removed from the clothes (tags) and the sales voucher must be returned.
a. It is expressly agreed that it will not accept any request for replacement of products in the following cases: i. The bottom of the undergarment ii. Bodysuits iii. The bottom of the swimsuit or one piece swimsuits, if the necessary protectors and their labels have been removed.
b. It is expressly agreed that it will not accept any request for replacement in the event that the product is sold as a package (packages containing more than one piece like socks). In this case the USER may replace all the products and provided that the packaging has not been opened, with another that may be offered in another color or size.
4. It is expressly agreed that the USER who wishes to replace the products purchased through this website by any or some other products for reasons not related to the color and size and always subject to availability of stock, must follow the withdrawal process from the purchase (as described above) which has been made, return the product as defined above in the relevant section (Obligations of USER) and then will make a new purchase.
III. Replacement due to actual product defect or lack of guaranteed quality of the product.
1. It is expressly agreed that the USER has the right to replace the product or refund of money etc. according to the relevant provisions regarding the sale of Articles 534 et seq. of the Civil Code, while observing all applicable rules, where there is defective product or lack of guaranteed property if it is found after the inspection of the returned product by the COMPANY, as stated above under C1.12. In this case the costs of returning goods, which will be done by the affiliated courier company of the COMPANY, will be borne by the COMPANY.
2. In the case of replacement of defective products the products must be returned in the condition in which they were received by the USER and in the packaging, unworn and clean. Further for the replacement to be accepted the special markers should not be removed from the clothes (tags) and the sales voucher must be returned.
D. OTHER PROVISIONS
Any modification of these terms shall be made and proved only in writing.
It is expressly agreed that any dispute arising from the application of all these terms and in particular the terms of sale, if not solved amicably, shall be governed by Greek law and the courts of the city of Athens.
According to Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated in Greece by JMD 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic resolution of consumer disputes through the Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure is now provided throughout the European Union. If the customer has the status of a consumer (ie a natural person acting out of business) and has any problem with purchasing made from our Website he can initiate the ADR process through the single EU-wide dispute resolution platform (platform) ADS) available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage